The Mobile Oil Change Academy
Sample Service Agreement
Please note that this is a sample Service Agreement for Fleet Maintenance Services between two fictitious parties, MOMS Mobile Oil Change and ABC Trucking, and is provided for illustrative purposes only. This agreement should be customized to fit the specific needs and requirements of your business and should be reviewed by a legal professional before use.
This Service Agreement for Fleet Maintenance Services (“Agreement”) is made and entered into between MOMS Mobile Oil Change (“Service Provider”) and ABC Trucking (“Customer”), effective as of [Effective Date].
Services Service Provider shall provide fleet maintenance services to Customer for the duration of this Agreement. These services include:
- Regular oil changes and fluid top-ups for all vehicles in Customer’s fleet
- Inspection and diagnosis of vehicles to identify any potential issues
- Tire pressure checks and inflations as needed
- Replacement of filters and other vehicle components as necessary
- Other maintenance and repair services as agreed upon by both parties in writing by authorized personnel.
- Pricing and Payment Customer shall pay Service Provider for all services provided under this Agreement according to the following terms:
- Pricing for each service will be outlined in a separate pricing schedule provided to the Customer by Service Provider.
- Payment for services rendered will be due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Failure to pay within the agreed-upon time frame may result in late fees or termination of services.
- Term and Termination This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue for a period of [Duration of Agreement], unless terminated earlier by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon [Notice Period] days’ written notice to the other party.
- Representations and Warranties Both parties represent and warrant to the other that:
- They have the necessary authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform their respective obligations under this Agreement.
- They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in performing their obligations under this Agreement.
- They will perform their obligations under this Agreement in a professional and workmanlike manner.
- Confidentiality Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of all information shared between them in the course of performing their obligations under this Agreement. This includes any confidential or proprietary information related to Customer’s fleet, operations, or business.
- Limitation of Liability Neither party shall be liable to the other for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Warranty and Service Reports Service Provider warrants that all services provided under this Agreement shall be performed in a good and workmanlike manner, and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Service Provider shall provide Customer with service reports detailing all services performed on Customer’s fleet. Any issues or concerns discovered during maintenance or repair work shall be documented and brought to the Customer’s attention.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [State/Country] without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal action arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of [State/Country].
- Insurance Service Provider shall maintain, at its own expense, general liability insurance with coverage limits of at least [Coverage Limits] for bodily injury and property damage. Service Provider shall provide Customer with proof of insurance upon request.
- Customer shall maintain, at its own expense, commercial auto insurance with coverage limits of at least [Coverage Limits] for bodily injury and property damage. The customer shall provide Service Provider with proof of insurance upon request.
- Both parties shall promptly notify the other in writing of any claims, demands, or actions made against them which may result in liability under this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.
Service Provider: [MOMS Mobile Oil Change] By: [Authorized Signatory] Name: [Name] Title: [Title]
Customer: [ABC Trucking] By: [Authorized Signatory] Name: [Name] Title: [Title]
Check out: Our sample course schedule