Did you know that 75% of consumers judge a company’s credibility based on its website design?
Imagine if someone in your city needs their oil changed but doesn’t know any auto care shops nearby. They open their browser to search for “oil changes near me.”
This is why your Auto Care Shop needs a website
One of your competitors has a fully functional, modern, and mobile-friendly website that brilliantly displays their business and their brand. They either cannot find yours at all or feel like your auto shop’s website is outdated and clunky.
Thus, they go with your competitor, receive mediocre service, and feel dissatisfied with their experience.
Now imagine if you had a website with strong Google search rankings, a fully optimized layout, and detailed descriptions of your services. You could convert that person’s simple online search into a sale.
Even if you have the best auto care shop in your state, word-of-mouth marketing can only extend so far. That’s why it’s critical for your business to create and maintain a modern, professionally-designed website.
Six elements of a successful auto care shop website
Any business can have a website, but if you want yours to stand out from the rest, it needs to accomplish a few specific goals. For your auto repair shop website to be effective at drawing in new customers and keeping existing clients impressed, it should:
- Convey a strong image for your business. This includes descriptions of the auto services you provide and the quality customer service your customers should expect.
- Describe your team’s qualifications. Your potential customers want confidence that you and your crew have the skill to fix their vehicles.
- Enable quick access to your business. Your website is the perfect place to allow customers to schedule
appointments for your services.
- Communicate your brand’s messaging. Your branding distinguishes you from your competition and establishes a personality for your business.
- Act as a central hub for your social media outreach. Your customers can use your website as a directory for finding your profiles on platforms like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Strengthen your Google My Business listing. When customers see you listed in the local results on Google, they’ll be able to visit your website immediately.
The added benefits of an auto care shop website
At first, you may think that your website is little more than a costly but necessary business card. While this is true for auto care shops that don’t fully take advantage of their websites, yours can:
- Ensure you appear in local search engine results
- Help you attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Provide relevant information like hours, pricing, and contact information
- Inform visitors about your areas of expertise
- Utilize clear calls to action to encourage customers to schedule appointments
- Allow you to be seen as a trusted local auto care shop
Hopefully, you now have a stronger grasp on the benefits a strong website can bring to your auto service shop. By creating and maintaining an online presence with a high-quality website, you’ll guarantee your business’s future and reap the rewards of better sales and stronger branding.
At Castrol, we’re dedicated to helping auto service shops like yours increase their revenue and growth as we move into next year. Be sure to check out the Castrol Insider resource hub for more helpful tips, information, and guides on how you can improve your business year after year. Contact us today to speak with a representative from our team about our products and services.